Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Boo!

I hope everyone is having a great Halloween!.  I'm doing my best to get in the holiday spirit.  Nothing says holiday fun like viewing "Halloween" and "Halloween II" beginning at 8 am.  I just can't get enough of those movies, although they hardly have as much effect that early in the morning.  It did reinforce my belief that hospital are really creepy places.

I just got back from watching "Paranormal Activity 2" at Towne Centre.  It was much better than anticipated, not so scary, just startling.  But much better than most sequels, and I highly recommend it.

All the little kiddies were trick-or-treating at the mall, and they had a Howl-o-ween pet costume contest.  I wish Jasper and Fletcher were more cooperative re:costumes.  They would have had a blast.

So here I am on a crisp late Sunday afternoon, awaiting my first round of trick-or-treaters.  I did manage to buy more treats yesterday.  For me and for them, although they had better hurry.  I cannot promise how long they will last.

For the first time this fall season, I'm having breakfast for dinner.  Bacon, eggs, and grits.  Is that just a Southern thing, or does everyone love that once the weather starts to get cooler?

Tonight I plan to wind the weekend down with "Dexter" of course.  There's also a new zombie show starting on AMC--"Walking Dead".  It actually got good reviews, but staying up until 11 pm watching TV would result in me being a zombie tomorrow.  I'll have to settle for the repeat sometime next week.

I hope all of my readers around the world have a safe and enjoyable Halloween.  Full press into the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment