Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st!

I cannot believe it's November!  And Monday again.

Tomorrow is Election Day.  I encourage all U.S. citizens to exercise their right to vote.  In order to provide extra practice, I'm starting a new poll.  Despite my dictatorial opinions, this blog is a product of democracy, so please participate.

There was a pretty poor showing by the Snee Farm trick-or-treaters last night.  I had 0.  I finally gave up all hope just before 9 pm and went up to watch "Dexter".  I was pretty disappointed, last year there seemed to be dozens of little ghosts and goblins knocking at my door.

I kept going outside to see if I could see any signs of life, but kept getting spooked.  I think all the scary movie viewings finally got to me.  I was expecting to see Michael Myers or similar rounding the corner.

Last night's episode of "Dexter" was excellent!  Lumen put on her best drag and went out clubbing, snagging one of her accused gang-rapists.  After taking the guy to a warehouse and shooting him (non-lethally), she panics and calls Dexter.  Dexter arrives and is furious with her for her display of blatant vigilante behavior, and is not completely convinced that the guy, who claims to be a dentist/husband/father, is guilty.  Long story short, they leave for a private conversation, come back and hear the guy talking on Lumen's cellphone to another one of the gang rapists.  He sealed his fate, and Dexter snaps his neck.  So at this point it looks like Dexter is agreeing to become Lumen's partner in crime.

Deb and Quinn are practically in love.  When did that happen?  I thought they were just boinking?  Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment