Friday, October 1, 2010

Precious

I had a yet another really fucked up dream last night.  It woke me up at 3:30 AM, my usual witching hour.

In this dream, I was married to Precious.

Yes.  Precious.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Precious.  She (the actress) seems like a real likable gal during all the talk show appearances.  Even in the movie, the character was downtrodden, but somewhat lovable.

But seriously.  All I could think during this dream was-why me?  How did my life get to this point?  How is it that I am stuck married to Precious.

And let me just add, that in this dream, she was a fucking bitch.  We're talking devil-crawled-up-her-ass evil.  I don't remember much about the details, but there was an argument over a Christmas tree in a single-wide trailer.  I got the impression that she probably beat my ass on a regular basis, but mercifully I woke up.

Who had a worse dream than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment