Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  It's Wednesday, and as usual, I have many mid-week observations and opinions.
  • I have a confession to make.  I don't get all the hoopla around "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".  I saw it once in college, and in 10 second bits since then.  And I still ask myself--what's the big freaking deal?  Kinda stupid if you ask me...  All of this was brought to my attention last night when my least-favorite (stupid) show, "Glee", had their RHPS-centric episode.  Gag me with a spoon.
  • It was an unusually warm October day.  High 80's.  WTF!?!
  • I had totally planned to rant on douchebag Charlie Sheen's latest hotel hijinx, but now I don't think that he deserves the space in my blog.  He's just a mess, and should consider hooking up with Ms. Lohan.  I just don't get those two, but I think they are definite proof that addictions are very real and powerful.
  • I'd like to welcome my newest readers in Japan!   Domo arigato!  I feel like such a rock star.
  • Believe it or not, I had a nice visit with the dentist this afternoon.  Cleanings every three months and daily flossing make such a difference.  Thanks, Dr. K!
  • Speaking of dentists....I'm ashamed to report that I've already consumed the Halloween candy I bought this past weekend.  I choose not to report how many bags.  I'll need to replenish or suffer the wrath of disappointed trick-or-treaters.  I can't wait to see what little monsters come to the door this year.  I'm hoping for at least one miniature Lady Gaga.
We're in the homestretch---can't wait for the weekend.  Sally and Danielle, get my chicken ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment