Monday, October 11, 2010

Poor Fletcher

Came downstairs this morning to a nice big pile of dog puke.  I think it was Fletcher.  Poor thing.

Not a nice way to start out a Monday.  I know it's from his OCD licking.  Ruined my appetite for breakfast, so thanks for the help re: diet.

This is going to be a tough week.  Big deadline getting this requirements document approved, and after the drama of last week it will probably be a fight to the finish.  But that will make Friday all the sweeter.  Is it too soon to start counting down?

I managed to do a little vacation planning last night.  That consisted only of booking a hotel halfway between Charleston and Miami, when I'll be driving down for my pre-Christmas cruise.  That cannot come soon enough.  But it's almost under the two month mark.  The mere thought of an impending vacation should make it a little easier to get through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment