Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Thought Thursday

Yesterday was a minor success.  My project team made it unscathed through our business requirements review with the teams from Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Chile.  Imagine the language barrier combined with the static presented by half a dozen conference lines and speakerphones, and you'll understand why I'm still a bit fried.

So in order to give the brain a break, it's Random Thought Thursday.  In honor of my conference call yesterday, I will focus on topics related to foreign places such as Chile, Mexico, and New Jersey.

  • I'm very happy all those Chilean miners were finally rescued.  It's about time.  I cannot imagine being stuck in a cramped place for that long.  My friend Michelle mentioned how emotional it was seeing them emerge from the darkness.  All I could wonder is how much weight each person lost during that time.  Has to be the best diet ever, even if a form of manorexia.
  • WTF is going on in Mexico?  A sheriff being beheaded?  It's playing out like an episode of Dexter.  And that's all I want to say about it, I don't need them targeting me or my blog.
  • I don't think I've mentioned the latest episode of "Jerseylicious". This continues to be a fantastic show, but on such an obscure channel that I always forget when it airs.  This week featured a mother/daughter event, with some random chick who calls herself LRL brought in to coordinate.  She was a hot mess minus the hot.  This was one of those situations where it looked like the producers were trying their hardest to introduce some drama for the sake of the viewers.  Next week appears to be especially promising, when Olivia dates Tracey's ex, and a catfight ensues.  Could Alexa's tits get any bigger?

No comments:

Post a Comment