Friday, October 15, 2010

13 Things To Know About Me...

This is a bit of a cop-out post, but fun nonetheless...
  1. My favorite color is black.  Because I cannot match regular colors.
  2. I have a degree in French.  France is my favorite place in the world.  France allowed me to explore all the things I never knew I wanted to be, back when I knew nothing about myself or anything else.  Deep, huh?  Don't get used to it.
  3. The quickest way to piss me off is to cut me off (in traffic or when speaking).
  4. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.  Duh.
  5. I LOVE corn dogs and Chick-fil-A sandwiches.
  6. My first dog's name was Smut.  No, not Slut, I didn't know that word yet.
  7. I love 70's music (followed by the 80's).  Good times in a different world.
  8. When I was little, I ran away from home to go live on The Love Boat.  I didn't get very far, but that's another story.
  9. I love cruises.  So trashy.
  10. I used to play ninja with my neighbor Clay.  I was a bad-ass with a throwing star.  Not so much with the nunchucks.  True story.
  11. My favorite movie is "Pretty Woman".  I have no idea why, it's fluffy and perky and everything I typically despise.  But it was released back in the day when I was sweet, innocent, and not corrupted by society or life.
  12. The movie character I feel best embodies my personality is Ouiser, (sounds like Weezer), the crotchety old hag played by Shirley MacLaine in "Steel Magnolias".  I suppose it would be butcher to say Bruce Willis's John McClane from the "Die Hard" films, but those who know me understand completely.
  13. I'm really embarrassed that I've never seen any of "The Godfather" movies.  I'm not easily peer-shamed.  In fact, I usually revel in going against the norm and being difficult.  But watching these movies is a priority must-rectify.

No comments:

Post a Comment