Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Post Election Blues

It's the day after Election Day, and I feel painfully neglected because my phone is not ringing off the hook with political robo-calls.

Despite this depression, it's Wednesday, and here are my mid-week thoughts:

  • I became a bit burnt-out with election coverage last night, so I scraped the bottom of the television barrel and tuned into "Dancing With the Stars".  Kurt Warner-I have lost all respect for you.  You are officially a big pussy.  And I thought Gary Coleman died?  Or is it his twin who is still in the competition?  Not that I care.
  • Kathy Griffin has a new special currently airing on Bravo.  By 10 pm last night, I was pretty high on Ambien, but from what I recall, it was pretty funny.
  • Now that the election is over, have we heard the last from that psychotic preschool teacher Sarah Palin.  Or can we at least get a 2 month moratorium?  So far I've managed to honor my promise to not use the c- word on this blog.  I honestly cannot say how long that is going to last.
  • I live in South Carolina, so don't even get me started on election results.  Not that I'm afraid to offend anyone, I'm just over it.
I just want to take this opportunity to say hello to my new reader(s) in Denmark!!!!!!

I'd love to hear from all of my readers, domestic and international, so feel free to drop me a line or post a comment.  And don't forget to vote in my latest poll.

I will try to be more interesting tomorrow.  Any suggestions for my Video of the Day?  I'm feeling a bit gangsta....

No comments:

Post a Comment