Friday, November 5, 2010

Mr. Sandman...

...bring me an Ambien...

Happy Friday!

Is it just me, or was this week particularly exhausting?

I woke up 3 am from a horrible nightmare.  I was walking in a park in some unknown, strange town.  All of a sudden, residents were running down the street, screaming for everyone to run.  They were being chased by killer German Shepherds.  One of the killer dogs would catch a slow, fat person and begin feasting.  It was much more fast-paced than the zombie chases I've been watching recently, which made it all the more terrifying.

There was one headed my way, so I had to haul ass to the nearest pine tree.  It really pissed me off that there was not a tree with lower branches, so my climbing style was in the manner of a South Pacific islander climbing a coconut tree.  But less graceful.

The last few terrifying seconds were in slow motion, with me wondering if I had climbed high enough and out of reach of the approaching killer German Shepherd.

I couldn't go back to sleep after that, and the day has gone downhill ever since.

Society be damned, my tired ass will be in bed before 8 pm at this rate.  Tomorrow will be a busy day anyway, as I'm taking my car in for servicing and then parking myself on the sofa to watch football.

Good luck South Carolina versus Arkansas!  7 pm on ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment