Thursday, November 18, 2010

One more day...

...until I get to go home!

It's been such a long week.  I've already ironed clothes for tomorrow, packed, and ordered room service.  I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm ready to get the hell out of town.  Nothing much left to do except get a good night's rest.

We're having Turkey Day in the office tomorrow.  I've always been taught that it's not polite to eat and run, but I fully intend on doing just that so that I can get home at a decent hour.  I plan on not being naughty and adhering to my diet, otherwise it will be a miserable 4 hour drive home.

Hmmm, not much on TV tonight.  Not sure how I'm going to entertain myself for 3 more hours.  I should go downstairs and workout, but I'm not feeling that motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment