Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Insomnia

This may be my briefest posting ever.  Depending on your level of interest in my life or opinions, that may or may not be a good thing.

I'm so exhausted.  I went to bed around 10 pm last night without engaging in any quality television viewing.  My reward was awakening at 3 am and not being able to go back to sleep.  That is the most miserable feeling in the world, watching the clock slowly tick towards 6 am, knowing that there's a full day of work drama ahead.  Dead man walking.

It was a long one, but the day finally passed.  I'm now doing some laundry, trying my best to stay awake until an acceptable hour.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to leave tomorrow evening to spend with the family, or get up early to make the trip Thursday morning.  It's only an hour and a half trip, but I really don't fancy sitting on the interstate with the rest of the holiday travelers.

I guess we'll just see how my mood is tomorrow afternoon.

In other news, it looks like Prince William and Kate will have to live without my presence in their country during their wedding.  I just cannot see making an April trip to London.  But once again, we'll see how my mood is at a later date...

No comments:

Post a Comment