Friday, November 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home at last!

It was a great ending to the week.  I visited the South Charlotte office and caught up with quite a few work buddies.  We had an excellent pre-Thanksgiving feast.  I ate entirely too much, but felt obligated to try a little bit of everything.  It was the polite thing to do.

Fortunately, I was able to leave the office around 2:30 pm, before the post-meal fatigue set in.  3.5 hours and a tank of gas later, and I arrived back home.  Jasper and Fletcher were very excited to see their Daddy.

It's 7:43 pm.  I've gone through all of my mail, which is my favorite post-trip activity, and I'm now trying to resist the urge to crawl into bed.  I want to get a jump start on a nice 10 hour sleep in my
OWN bed.  I deserve it.  I doubt I'll even leave home tomorrow.  Just a nice relaxing day of watching football on the couch.  This weekend has the added bonus of knowing that I only have 3 workdays next week until the holiday!  Holidays RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment