Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday

It wasn't a particularly interesting day here.

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep in the middle of "Top Chef".  The long week is beginning to wear me down, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I had the strangest dreams last night.  In one, I was back in Melbourne, Australia, for another visit.  It was one of those where in the dream, you have total recognition and recall of the look and feel for places that do not mirror what exists in reality.  The CDB was totally different and even had Charleston-style shotgun houses.  Luna Park was there, but in a different location.  I was able to play tour guide though with total confidence.  Bizarre.

Maybe this means I'm meant to take an exotic trip this year.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.  I really must take advantage of the weekend before I go out of town Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment