Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home

Home at last!

I awoke at 3:30 am this morning to the sound of my hotel bill being shoved under the door.  Unfortunately,  there was an error with my room rate.  This kept me awake, even though I knew that the front desk would clear it up prior to check out.

So I feel like I've been participating in a sleep deprivation study.  I managed to escape the office a little before 1 pm and finally arrived back home early this evening.  The drive was not awful, and the roads were clear of snow and ice by the time I reached Columbia.

Jasper and Fletcher were ecstatic to see their Daddy of course.  I'm sure they'll be extra-needy for a few days, but I actually welcome it.

I'm so tired, I don't know if I'll be able to stay up for Giggy and the Housewives. Tomorrow should be busy, but at least it's the last day before another 3 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment