Tuesday, January 25, 2011

G'day 9

OK, I have to admit I'm getting a bit nervous.  Pussy-boy Roger Federer seems to be gaining a bit of momentum.  And it looks like we're headed for a Top 4 Semifinal.  Sending my best thoughts to Novak, and my absolute worst to Murray.  That's my twisted way of willing the Rafa-Slam.

I'm still not sure what to make of the women's draw.  Kim, Vera, and Caroline are all still in it to win it, with a little Asian thrown in for added flavor.  I'm thinking I might actually enjoy seeing the underdog pull off a surprise.

In other news, I just got in from dinner with old co-workers.  Not old in chronological years, just all from a former employer.  It was good catching up with everyone, and makes me miss seeing people on a daily basis.

President Obama is giving his State of the Union address right now.  I'm surprised they are airing it here in South Carolina.

I'm loving that tomorrow is Hump Day.  This 5 day workweek is the pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment