Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy

What a lazy day.  I woke up pretty early, but lounged in bed until 1 pm.  It was awesome.

I think I can blame the combination of cold weather and wacky dreams which kept waking me up last night.  In one, I was caught breaking into a family's awesome beach mansion.  Not for malevolent purposes of course, I thought it was for sale and I was checking it out.  In another dream, tennis superstar Novak Djokovic was in Charleston for a tournament and was spending the night downstairs on my couch.  I suppose all the hotels were full.

I did make it out to the Harris Teeter today.  A guy needs groceries and Diet Coke.  I just returned from a nice dinner at La Hacienda.  Now I'm sitting here enjoying "Dirty Jobs" and my homeboy Mike Rowe.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment