Friday, January 21, 2011

G'day 5

Well, the first week of the Australian Open is getting ready to wind down, and I'm suffering a little bit of disappointment.  I'd had high hopes for Justine Henin, but she just couldn't pull out the win versus Svetlana.  I have to think being injuring most of the second half of last year is still having an impact.

Venus is also out.  What a shocker.  So it looks like all my hopes are resting on the Woz and Kim.

My favorite on the Men's side is still on a roll, but I don't want to jinx him, so I'll refrain from saying much more.  Vamos.

In non-tennis news, last night's episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" went out with a bang.  Kyle and Kim had a knock-down, which I still don't really understand.  Camille filed for divorce.  Lisa is getting rid of Cedric.  I can hardly wait for the reunion show.

This week's second episode of "Jersey Shore" also did not disappoint.  New girl Deena is turning out to be quite the little slut.  She ended up hooking up with a Ronnie lookalike.  Snooki was a little better behaved this week.  Being arrested tends to bring out that behavior.  And JWoww had to make a mad dash home to rescue her dogs after her boyfriend found out she'd been cavorting with other guidos.

Oh, the drama...sometimes I can't believe I watch all of this shit.  It's like crack.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment