Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going Home

I'm going home tomorrow.  Even if it means leaving my Honda in this frozen tundra and hopping on my broomstick instead.

I'm sad to report that David Nelson passed away today.  Any child of the 80's who used to watch "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" reruns on Nickelodeon will know who I'm talking about.  It's sad when the icons start to pass on.  This happens in 3's.  Who's next?

"V' was quite good last night!  I think I might be hooked, even if only because of Jane Badler.  I can't believe I disavowed the remake for so long.  Now I wish the episodes from Season 1 were available On Demand.  Comcast, hear my plea!

Stay tuned for an upcoming post devoted solely to the original bitch of the universe.  No, not Sarah Palin, but Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment