Sunday, January 2, 2011

Funk

Today is Sunday and my usual Sunday funk is about 10 times worse that usual.  It's probably because I'm dreading the first 5 day work week since mid-December.  It sucks, and I cannot wait for MLK day.

It's 8 pm and I can count on one hand the number of times I've been out of bed today.

I'm so funked up that I'm watching "Sarah Palin's Alaska", but I blame that on Andy Cohen and Bravos's lack of new programming, along with the fact that making fun of that bitch Sarah Palin always cheers me up.  It's worth whatever ratings boost it gives her.

On the plus side, I just got a text from my friend Harry asking if I was volunteering for the Family Circle Cup again this year.  Less than 3 months, and something to look forward to.  We had a blast last year, fighting over which vehicle was more pimped out and hiding the keys from other drivers who were not worthy of the luxury.  David N., if you're reading this, you missed out, no matter what I told you in an attempt to make you feel better about missing the tournament! 

It's so much fun seeing the same people over and over again each year, like a little family reunion.  Except for that bitch who blessed me out for spraying insect repellent indoors.  Like it was any worse than her rank perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment