Sunday, January 30, 2011

G'day 14

Well, if Rafael wasn't able to win the Australian Open, I'm consoled by the fact that my second favorite player, Novak Djokovic, was able to take home the trophy.  Well done., Novak.

It's going to be a long 4 months until the French.  At least I finally completed my Family Circle Cup application.  I was on the fence about volunteering this year, but at the end of the day, I'd feel like I was missing out if I didn't do it.

This weekend has flown by.  Why does that always happen?  I'm not ready for another long work week.  Must stay positive.  Things are going to change soon, I can feel it.

I'm also back on the "I need a new car" bandwagon.  Or SportsWagen I should say.  Must resist impulse purchases.  It's a good thing the car dealerships are closed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment