Monday, January 3, 2011

R.I.P.

Monday.  Ugh.

I'm happy to report that I ended the weekend with some original television programming to help take my mind off the looming workweek.  "Jerseylicious" had its season premiere.  Apparently Mama Cass has risen from the dead and is now working at the Gatsby.

Seriously, bravo to the Style network work for pumping out the quality programming in a quick and consistent manner.  It seems like the last season just ended, yet I'm already be treated to more.  HBO and Bravo should take note.

I'm sad to report that my mobile phone has officially kicked the bucket.  It started acting up last night, and continued rebooting itself this morning.  This may not sound like a big deal to most people, but I'm very committed to my gadgets, and choosing a replacement will take nothing short of 5 in-store visits and 3 months.  Verizon is no longer selling my awesome Nokia model, so I ordered someone's refurbished sloppy seconds to serve my needs until I could make a better informed decision. 

I'll no doubt lose all of my numbers, so everyone please call me after tomorrow morning's FedEx delivery so that I can re-add you to my address book.

The technology gods are vexing me even further, also striking my work laptop.  I have to drive up to Charlotte Wednesday to have it re-imaged.  Arg.  Oh well, at least I'll get to have a quick visit with my posse.

No comments:

Post a Comment