Friday, January 28, 2011

G'day 12

Well, we're in the final days of the Aussie Open.  Somehow I doubt I will be waking up at 3 am to watch the women's final.  But stranger things have happened.

Andy Murray is back in the final.  This is a tough call, I'm not sure who's going to win.  Oh, the suspense.

It's Friday and I could not be happier.  At least by my standards.  I'm very sleepy, and I'll be surprised if I make it past 9 tonight.  Unfortunately I stayed up a bit late last night watching "Day of the Dead," which by the way was utter rubbish.  Since when do zombies run?  I've always prided myself with the knowledge that in the unfortunate event of a zombie situation, I would be able to easily survive.  All you have to do is never turn your back and never get cornered.  But this movie threw that strategy out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment