Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Loser

What a disappointment.  I was convinced that I was going to hit the $380 million Mega Millions jackpot last night.  Unfortunately, 2 other lucky people, won.

Why?  Why not me?

What I think is even more interesting is that Hurley's numbers from "Lost" hit.  Not all of of them of course, but enough to gain $150.  I'd settle for that at this point.

I broke down and watched the premiere of "V" last night.  I was not impressed with the very first episode of the remake, so I had previously abandoned watching.  But I must say that last night's episode has convinced me to go back and give it another try.  I'm very excited by the return of Jane Badler, who played Diana in the original miniseries, sequel, and subsequent series.  She rocked back then, and still does.  I'm certain to be devoting a post to her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment