Sunday, January 23, 2011

G'day 7

Roddick and Sharapova are both out!  Stop the insanity!  It's really a shame too.  This was probably Maria's best chance to nab another major.  I can't help but think that these two are approaching the end of their careers.

At least I have a few favorites left going into the second week.  Rafa, Novak, Vera, Caroline, and Kim are all still alive and kicking.  If someone could please knock Murray and Roger out, I would breathe a little easier.

I can't believe it's time for another Monday.  This will be a full week, so it's even extra depressing.  Me thinks it's time to start planning that European vacation, just so I'll have something to look forward to.

I had the wildest dream last night.  It was a combination of "The Walking Dead" and "V."  I was back in Atlanta, and smack dab in the middle of, you guessed it, a zombie apocalypse.  It wasn't very scary though, I was always one step ahead of the undead, and navigating downtown like he native I used to be.  It was extra cool because I'd just bought a condo in my old building, so the adventure began with me escaping down 21 flights of stairs and down Baker Street.

After hooking up with a posse of roller-blading survivors and counterfeiting 100,000 Euros on an HP printer, we escaped to New York City, briefly finding sanctuary along the way in the freezer of a Hardee's.

We finally arrived in the Big Apple, and Anna, leader of the Visitors, announced from up above that she was responsible for the creation of the undead.  Apparently she had succeeded in her evil scheme to find a way to remove the human soul, which resulted in the zombie creation.  Unless we promised to live under her rule, she would zap the remainder of the human race.

I know, I know, it must seem like I'm obsessed with zombies.  I have no idea why I'm not capable of having more normal dreams.  Even the occasional naughty dream would be better than this wacky crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment