Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday

Here are my random Tuesday thoughts:

  • I scraped the bottom of the barrel last night and tuned into "Skating With the Stars."  After 15 minutes of viewing and throwing up in my mouth, I decided that I would rather watch CNN than continue watching this DWTS rip-off.  Sorry Bethenny.
  • It is STILL cold as balls here.  WTF?  Am I living in freaking Canada?  I'm ready to flee to Florida, but it's cold there too.  Arg.
  • I had a surprisingly great day at work.  Things are really coming together with my project and team.  Knock on wood.
  • Elizabeth Edwards passed away today.  So sad.  John Edwards, I hope you still feel like a lying, cheating douchebag.
  • 8 more workdays until I leave for vacation.  Yay!
  • I finally figured out what a freaking WikiLeak is.  Thanks to "Skating With the Stars" forcing me to watch CNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment