Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to Work

I never realized that the first day back at work following a nice vacation could be so completely miserable.

Perhaps it's just the leftover slush covering the ground.  Or maybe it's that 3 coworkers got the ax while I was gone.  Whatever the reason, I'm in a complete and utter funk and I'm having a horrible time adjusting back to normal life.  Luckily, it's a short week, so I just need to make it to Thursday.

Fortunately, the desire to avoid work always tends to made me productive in other areas.  As a result, I've been to the bank, gone grocery shopping, made my 401k elections, put away Christmas bags and wrapping, unpacked my suitcase, called my insurance company, and returned some items to Old Navy.

I think I did everything short of beginning my 2010 tax return.  Ugh.  I'm not quite THAT motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment