Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

Normally I wouldn't be so cheerful on a Sunday, but today is an exception.  It's a cold and dreary Sunday no less, but I braved the elements and knocked out quite a bit of Christmas shopping.

So I just have to survive 5 short workdays before hitting the road for Florida and the Caribbean.  I can do it, I can do it.

The season finale of "Dexter" is tonight.  While I'm very exciting to see how things end up, it's bittersweet.  I have no idea what I'm going to watch on Sunday nights going forward.

Jasper and Fletcher have been really needy this weekend.  I think they sense their upcoming vacation at the doggie bed and breakfast.  I'm already feeling guilty about leaving them, so I made a huge batch of homemade oatmeal, honey, and cinnamon doggie biscuits.  They seemed pleased.

Repeat mantra.  Five more days, five more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment