Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to all of my friends, family, and readers.

I had a great visit in Columbia.  Little Jaylee was quite entertaining and has grown heaps since Thanksgiving.  I'll post pictures tomorrow. 

I just back back to Charleston and walked the dogs.  We might be getting some snow.  Hell has definitely frozen over.

Santa was very good to me this year.  He (and his helpers) left me some much needed sweatshirts, various gift cards (including Chick-fil-a), a new stainless steel toaster, money, Clinique, and Louis Vuitton.  Thanks for hooking me up, Santa!

I'm pretty exhausted.  All of the driving over the past two days has worn me out.  I'll be retiring early tonight.  I hope everyone is having a festive holiday wherever you might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment