Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Santa Claus is coming to town!  Luckily, I just got back into town prior to his arrival.

I disembarked the ship at 8 am this morning and had not even reached I-95 when a flock of seagulls flew in front of my car.  I think I nailed one, feathers were flying everywhere.  I wasn't trying to hit them (honestly), but apparently Miami birds have a death wish.  Fortunately this was the only traffic mishap of the day.

Jasper and Fletcher were liberated around 5:30 pm.  I know---I made excellent time due to the lack of traffic.  The dogs had just been bathed and were happy to be going home.  They received good behavior reports.

I just finished wrapping presents and am finishing baking a pound cake.  After that, it's off to bed before Santa Claus comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment