Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy 100th!

Happy 100th post!  I never knew I had it in me.

It's Saturday, and you know what that means---SEC Championship this afternoon.  The South Carolina Gamecocks take on Scam Newton and Auburn in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.  Go Cocks!

It's still freezing here.  I'm not sure I'm going to make it two weeks until Miami and the cruise.

I had an unusual Friday night dining experience last night.  I wanted to go to places which I rarely frequent, just to give Long Point Grille a break.  So I went to Sodawater Grill.  Closed.  Meaning closed for business, not just for the evening.  Shocker.  So then I tried Benito's Brick Oven Pizzeria in Towne Centre.  Empty.

It was madness.  I was afraid to go anywhere else for fear of jinxing any more of my favorite places.  In the end, I went to La Hacienda, where business was booming.  Viva Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment