Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pre-Weekend Celebration

I've never been so happy to see a Thursday.  This has seemed like the longest week ever, and my entire team is really frazzled.

I'm so frazzled, this seems like a good random thought posting....

  • Fuckwit Stephen Garcia is in trouble again, and has been suspended from the team indefinitely.  The dummy has had enough changes.  I think it's time for Steve Spurrier to finally give his fat ass the boot.
  • I cannot believe they had yet another earthquake in Japan.I nearly forgot to gloat about the Gamecock victory over U.S.C. Upstate the other night.  18-2.  Wow.
  • Sabine Lisicki looks to be in a bit of a pickle at the Family Circle Cup tonight.  Oops.  It's over.  6-4, 6-4.  Dammit.  I really like her.  At least Wozniacki won.
  • Tomorrow night is my next shift.  Martina and Chris are coming in.  Yes, THE Martina and Chris.  I drove Martina a few years back and she is one of the nicest human beings I've ever met.  Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment