Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter!

It continues to feel empty around the house.  Life without Fletcher is just not the same.  Jasper is holding up as well as can be expected.  He's not acting up or misbehaving.  Every now and then he looks behind when getting ready to go out for a walk, as if he's waiting for Fletchie to come along.

I have not seem him lie on his bed since.  I don't think he wants to be in that general area, preferring to sleep in the bathroom or kitchen.  I'm hoping that he just prefers to cooler surface.

We went for a walk at the park today.  Afterwards, it was a quick grocery trip to Wal-Mart.  I was disappointed in the lack of available leftover Easter candy.  I did manage to procure 3 boxes of Bubble Gum Eggs.

"The Wizard of Oz" was on this afternoon.  I didn't watch all of it, just the pre-tornado bit.  I got really pissed off at that wicked Miss Gulch.  First of all, if that ugly old bitch came into my home and tried to take my dog, I would have beat her fugly ass into the ground.

I was secretly hoping that Toto had taken a shit in her basket before he managed to escape.

What made me the angriest was seeing Dorothy acting like a pussy-assed little victim, crying in her bedroom after her dog had been kidnapped.  If that had been me, I would have instantly begun plotting my revenge.  Secretly concocting a plan to break my dog out Miss Gulch's house, escaping just after I soaked it in kerosene and torched the place.

Much more dramatic and satisfying than throwing a bucket of water on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment