Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Tennis Greats

I had another great day serving as Transportation at the Family Circle Cup.  Met tons of people.  I had about an hour and a half of being in charge.  Highlights include:

  • Todd Martin, nice with a lovely wife
  • Cliff Drysdale, quite the comic
  • Pam Shriver, nicer than ever
  • Ms. Scheepers and coach leaving town.  Please come again next year!
  • Virginia Wade came in and showed off one of her old wooden racquets from yesteryear.
  • And douchebag of the world, John McEnroe.  For the second year in a row, this tiny little troll of a man mistreated a few of my fellow drivers.  I WISH I would get this little cocksucker in my vehicle.  He must be bitter because he's not even really famous for being even one of the five greatest tennis players in history.  Just famous for being an ass.  Seriously, I cannot stand him, and it would serve him right if he falls and breaks his ankle in five places tonight.  Asswipe.  He even pulled an Alec Baldwin and spent quite a few minutes bitching his daughter out over the telephone.

Last day is tomorrow.  I'm a bit sad already.

No comments:

Post a Comment