Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night

It's Friday and I successfully survived another grueling work week.  This was the worst in a long time.

To reward myself, I had dinner at Long Point Grill.  It was well worth the wait.

I was the trashiest movie On Demand tonight.  "Zombies of Mass Destruction" is the campest thing I've seen in ages, so of course I highly recommend it.  I just hope that does not inspire any zombie-themed dreams.  I have any early day tomorrow.  It's early morning carwash and downtown did get my hair did.  So I need my rest.

The 3rd ranked Gamecock baseball team kicked off their weekend series with a 3-1 win against the top-ranked Vanderbilt Commodores.  Go Cocks!

In tennis news, crybaby Roger Federer lost in the quarterfinals of Monte-Carlo.  Rafa continues to roll. 

The perfect start to a weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment