Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend!

The weekend is here and I'm ready to rock.

I woke up especially early and drove downtown to the Broad Street Barbershop for my biweekly visit.  I decided to get my weave worked before the masses descended on downtown Charleston tomorrow morning.

It was a fairly uneventful day at work.  I got a decent amount accomplished.

This evening, I had a quick bite to eat and bought new sheets at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I love that store, and I love new Egyptian cotton sheets even more. 

So far the evening is turning out to be a sportsman's wet dream.  Rafa Nadal just demolished crybaby Roger Federer in the semis down in Key Biscayne.  And the Gamecocks currently lead Kentucky in the bottom of the 6th.  I hope I didn't just jinx them.

Tomorrow is my first shift at the Family Circle Cup.  Should be great weather, so everyone come out and see me.  Or the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment