Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Night at the FCC

Tonight I finally made it to the Family Circle Cup as a spectator.  Unfortunately the evening was a bit short-lived.

Vania King and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova seemed to have Zheng and Peng's number.  Until the trainer was called out and the match was called.  I'm still not entirely sure what happened.

By that point though, I figured out that I was extremely underdressed and that I was being eaten alive by the noseeums.  So I made the strategic decision to bail on the stadium matches.  Although I could be watching Sabine Lisicki crush Marion Bartoli right now, I'm satisfied with having had my fix of event food and being back in my warm home.

Besides, I'll be working there again Friday night, and that's much more exciting that being in the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment