Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday

Friday at last!

It's been a tough week, but I survived.  My reward was dinner downtown at Jestine's Kitchen.  I had not been there in ages.  Fried chicken, fried okra, macaroni and cheese, and about 2 gallons of sweet tea are enough to make enough forget the trauma of a week's worth of work.

And to top it off, I had Baskin Robbins ice cream for dessert.

The final stop on the way home was at the Harris Teeter, where I took advantage of the awesome VIC special of the week.  30 eggs for $2.50.  It must be the Easter special.  I won't be dying eggs, but it was tempting.

Fletcher had to go to the vet today.  His leg is hurt and he is not eating.  It's not looking good for the poor thing, and I'm so depressed about it.  I even made him some scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and he turned his nose at it.

I predict some sad times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment