Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family Circle Cup

I just got in from working my first shift at the tennis tournament.  It was a very long day.  I drove so many people, including old favorites such as Chanelle Scheepers.  My new favorite has to be Austria's Tamira Paszek.  I drove her and her coach several times today and they were a blast to be around.  I hope they stick around all week.

It was also nice to see all the old friends I've made over the years.  Unfortunately it was not so nice to have to deal with a few of the Real Housewives of Charleston County who seem to enjoy their only week of being in a real power position.  Whoever puts them in charge year after year is nuts, but if I get one more earful of their Mommy-speak directed my way, I'll likely shove my credentials down their throat.  Pushy broads.

No comments:

Post a Comment