Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

Ok, halfway done with the workweek.  It was a bit chilly today, only 53 degrees, but I still managed to go out for my lunchtime run.  Bravo. The rest of the week and the weekend are supposed to be back in the 70 degree range.

My car arrives tomorrow.  Yay.

Last night's episode of "V" was another winner.  Anna is suspicious of her daughter, Lisa.  Those lizards are tricky and ferocious.  Fortunately, Lisa has her grandmother Diana, played by the great Jane Badler, on her side.

I'm going to stop talking about that now, out of fear of sounding like a sci-fi geek on my way to Comic Con.

Poor Fletcher had a bad day.  I came back from my run to an awful smell.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt, thinking someone was just a bit gassy, but I eventually saw that Fletcher had gone poo on the floor.  The poor thing thought he was hiding it from me---he was lying in it in a futile attempt to cover-up the situation.  Poor little thing.  The horrible part is that I had to jump on a marathon series of conference calls, so after quickly taking him outside for a quick trip, I had to wait  few hours to clean up the mess.  It was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment