Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy Little Bee

I'm not sure when I became such a productive weekend person, but I've managed to outdo myself yet again today.  I awoke at 6:30 am, showered and hit the road for breakfast at Chick-fil-a.  After a yummy chicken biscuit nd Diet Coke, I headed to the VW dealership to tie up some loose ends.

It turns out that my car does not have a 6 disc CD changer because I have Navigation.  I tried to tell them that earlier this week, but they were hardheaded salesmen.  No worries though, I'm having fun with Sirius.  Turns out I get 14 months FREE!  My favorite word.

After more bowel accidents.  Fletchie had a trip to the vet today.  He'll survive.  He has more dolls to pop, and got homemade chicken and rice tonight---made by me.  Spoiled doggie.

Wal-Mart was also on the agenda today.  I had a feeling the little Girls Scouts would be peddling their cookies.  Since I so rudely chased them away from my door last month, I made amends by purchasing 4 boxes of Caramel Delites.  Someone decided to changed the name back just as I had finally become accustomed to calling them Samoas.

Finally, I picked up a few items from the dry cleaners before returning home for a quick 20 minute power nap.

This evening I had dinner at Qdoba and walked around Towne Centre for a bit.  I'm back at home now and resisting the urge to crawl in bed at 7:15 pm.

I can't wait to go to the park tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment