Sunday, February 27, 2011

Farewell, Weekend

Farewell, weekend.  You've been a great one.

It was another beautiful day.  I just cannot stand the thought that we could possibly be thrown back into a cold snap as we muddle through March.

I had a nice visit to the park today, played with the dogs, and started a jigsaw puzzle.  It was all very relaxing.

And now back to work.  This is going to be an interesting week though.  I'll just leave it at that.

Congrats to the Gamecock Baseball team who swept their second series of the season to improve to 6-0.  Keep it up!

"The Amazing Race" is on now.  The Oscars begin in 30 minutes.  I have to say I'm not the least bit interested this year.  It takes all the fun out of things when their is so much certainty around the winners.  I'm speaking of Colin and Natalie of course, both deserving.

Anywho, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment