Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday

Believe it or not, it was actually a pretty fantastic start to the week.

I stayed up a bit too late last night.  After my quality reality shows were over, I switched to the Oscars and watched up until the end.  Not that there were any surprises worth staying up late for.

I awoke bright-eyed and bushy tailed, and I achieved so much before 10 am.  That always sets a nice tone.

The park was nice today and my run felt great.  I got a bit of a startle---there were 8 deer running through the woods!  Yes, I actually counted, and no, there was no jolly fat man in a red suit following them.

My afternoon was filled with meetings, but they were actually pretty productive.  And my boss called me at the end of the day with some good news.  Thanks, Sharyl.

All in all, a great day.  Now just 4 more to go until the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment