Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I've had the most productive day thus far this year!

After getting my butt out of bed before 8 am (a minor miracle for a Sunday), I actually managed to shower before noon and make a run for groceries.  It was such a beautiful day outside, a little chilly, but still comfortable enough for shorts and t-shirt.

The warmth must have inspired me, because I found myself with the urge to throw myself into spring cleaning.  I've filed, I've shredded, I've thrown out stuff.  I'm so proud of myself.  I'm not known for my love of cleaning, so when I do get the urge, it's nothing short of a feat worthy of major celebration.

It's now 7 pm and I'm winding down.  The latest season of "The Amazing Race" begins tonight.  I skipped last season for the first time in ages, but this is an All Star season, so it should be worth watching.

Too bad tomorrow is Monday.  Maybe I'll have great news this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment