Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vroom

Well, the day started innocently enough.  The weather was great and I had a nice visit to the park.

And then I was seduced by German engineering.

Yep, my yearning for a new Sportwagen reared its ugly head, and after much negotiating, I'm a proud papa.  I left once to come home and do some Internet research, but I kept going back for more.  After much haggling, the deal was done.

My car is still in Charlotte oddly enough, the local dealership did not have the one I wanted, so I will not officially be sporting my new ride until Tuesday.  Just long enough for the check to clear the bank.

I'm very excited to have heated seats again, along with Sirius, navigation, and a panoramic sunroof.  And there's plenty of room for Jasper and Fletcher.

Peace out, Honda.

No comments:

Post a Comment