Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope Cupid has worked his magic for everyone.

I still have a head full of snot, but I awoke surprisingly energetic this morning.  I fell asleep last night just after seeing Lady Gaga hatching from an egg and slept pretty soundly until 6 am this morning.  I think I'm finally on the mend.

Work was pretty dramatic today.  I'm not sure how much more I can deal with rework and wasted efforts.  Luckily, I still get paid, but the cost to time and morale is high.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I'm just in from a romantic dinner at La Hacienda.  Muy bueno!  At least my appetite has not suffered.  Let's see if I can manage to stay awake past 10 pm tonight.  Surely after spending all weekend in bed I should have some spare energy to catch up with the quality shows on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment