Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Roundup

I can't believe the weekend is over.  Too quickly as usual.  Here are my closing thoughts.

  • Novak continued his dominance over Rafa, this time at the Italian Open.  Vamos, Rafa, pick it up a notch for the French.
  • After dropping the opening game to Arkansas, the Gamecock baseball team bounced back in the final two games to clinch the series.
  • On last night's "Survivor" finale, Boston Rob FINALLY won!  I'm glad, I like the turd, but honestly, after 4 tries, even I could probably manage to win te million dollar prize.  It still amazes me that the jury members are always so bitter in the end.  It's only a game, you big babies!

I'm in Charlotte once again.  Just until Thursday, but less than excited nonetheless.  Tomorrow is going to be brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment