Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!  It can't believe it's over, but at least we've reached the time of the year with nearly one public holiday per month.  Fourth of July, here I come!

I'm seriously not ready for work tomorrow.  This week HAS to be be better than last week.  If not, I'm not sure I'll make it to the end of the month.

South Carolina was awarded the #4 national seed for the NCAA baseball tournament.  That means home field advantage throughout.  As long as they keep winning, that is.  Good luck.  Let's have a repeat!

The French Open is heating up too.  Roger, Rafa, and Novak are still all in the hunt.  As for the women, the field is so pathetic.  Never thought I'd be pulling for Sharapova.

Reminds me, just a few shorts months until my trip to New York City.  I need to start planning.  It's never too early...

No comments:

Post a Comment