Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bridesmaids

Today started out just like every other Saturday.  After washing the car, I headed downtown to get my biweekly haircut.

Much to my dismay, Lisa D. was absent, and the barbershop was unusually busy.  Abby cut my hair this time.  Big floppy boobs and a tramp stamp, with fingers that reeked of cigarettes.  Nauseating to a reformed smoker like me.  She was also too rough with the neck, shoulder, and scalp massage.  Lisa D., please come back.

Afterwards, I had breakfast with my old boss, Raymond, at Joseph's.  Joseph's is my favorite breakfast spot downtown on Meeting Street.  It was nice catching up for the first time since February.

It seems that my testicles have disappeared into my body and morphed into ovaries, because for the second time in two weeks I've gone to see a chick flick at the movies.

I have to admit though, "Bridesmaids" is definitely not the typical girly movie.  It is piss in your pants funny.  I highly recommend seeing this one.  There are just too many hilarious scenes to detail.  Take my word for it.  I have a bit of a crush on Kristen Wiig now.

No comments:

Post a Comment