Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beach Bum


I'm finally back from the beach.  It was a fun trip, but I'm pretty exhausted.  Entertaining Baby Jay-Z is a full-time job.  The picture above was taken while I was feeding her her lunch.  Banana baby food.  Not bad actually.  She seemed more interested in cutting up than actually eating.  I have no idea where she gets that from.

I never did make it too the beach.  I decided I needed a nap when everyone decided to step out.  It was a wise decision as I needed the recharge.  Now that Jaylee can crawl, keeping up with her is constant.  She consistently goes for shoes and power cords.  And insists on untying my shoelaces.  I must remember to wear sandals next time.

One more day of freedom before starting work again.  Holiday weekends are the best invention ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment