Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday

Well it's Thursday and I had a bad day at work.  Certain people who shall rename nameless should be a little more thankful to be working in our country, and attempt to be more agreeable.

And that's all I have to say about that.

On the bright side of things, tomorrow is Friday.

"Survivor" was excellent last night.  Aside from seeing the sight of Russell's armpits covered in puss-filled sores, caused by shaving no less, it was a pleasure seeing him voted out.  He was totally outplayed by the hairy Sasquatch.  Unfortunately, he's off to Redemption Island, so he's not out of it yet.  I can't wait to see what happens next week.

I hope it's warm this weekend.  Today was just shy of 60 degrees and very windy.  However, I persevered and ran my little heart out during lunch.  Such a trooper...

No comments:

Post a Comment